Monday, June 27, 2016

I've Been Everywhere; I've been to: Raymond, Windham, Sebago, Standish, Steep Falls, Limington, Hollis, Waterboro, Alfred, Lyman, Arundel, Biddeford, Saco, Scarboro, South Portland, Portland, Falmouth...

Another century done. 4th one since the middle of may. A few years ago I wouldn't have imagined that I'd ride 100 miles every weekend but it's starting to get routine. It does take up the better part of a weekend though.

Any of you ever drink Poland Spring water? Our trip brought us by the "headwaters" of Poland Spring. I'd never seen it. Not as picturesque as one might imagine. This building was FRIGGIN HUGE! So huge I had to look it up. 838,000 sq feet. (about 20 football fields) The Bottom Line: Where profit flows from the ground up - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment