- I fatbiked up Mt Washington.
- In July I competed in the CBCC for the second time and managed my fastest time. Not bad for a 50+ year old.
- I bought my first time trial bike. It turns out I was wrong.
- I competed in my first road race and managed 3rd.
- I rode a century in under 5 hours. (kind of)
- And even found my way to Kingdom Trails for the first time.
- Not to mention all the usual stuff.
Looking forward to 2018...I'm already registered for the Moose Brook Fatbike Race and The Dempsey Challenge. Here's a link just in case you want to get your donation out of the way early.