Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Early Morning Cyclist Inspiration

OK, it's been too long since I've posted so much as even a picture.  (and the last one was a little lame) .  The problem is that "Early Morning" in the summer comes a lot earlier than early morning in the winter.  Today I was up a little after 5:00 which meant it had been light for nearly an hour.  What I'm trying to say is there'll probably be no sunrise pics for a few more months.

I did use my early start to go explore some nice countryside.  The tops of the hills in the sun were warm and the bottoms of the valleys were cool.

Upper Range Pond

Middle Range Pond
Regretfully no picture of Lower Range Pond, although I did pass by it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah, there is magic in the late spring/early summer rides. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete