Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Dempsey Challenge 2013

Thank you all for the support on The Dempsey Challenge!  
This year I raised $1030 (Make that $1130, thanks Jim!) for the cause with the help of all my supporters.  The ride was good, no issues after a trashed tire before the start.  Now I know why I throw in a spare for these rides.
One Small Piece Of Glass, One Large Cut In a Tire

The 100, 70, 50 & 25 Mile Starters Have Left!

Patrick Dempsey Was There Too

I'm Going to Admit, I'm a Little Tired Here

I got a Chainring Tattoo on My Pepper Tattoo

Stick a Lobster and a Beer in Me, I'm Done!

Stats: 102.5 Miles at a moving average of 17.5MPH.  Just about 6 hours & a few minutes from crossing the starting line to crossing the finish line.  I think I ate 4 PB&J sandwiches, some cookies, a banana and some (a lot of) trail mix on the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job as always! You look great for having just ridden 100 miles!

    ReplyDelete