Tuesday, May 12, 2020

10 bikes in 10 days.



 Well, it has been a while. 

After the first few days on different bikes I got the idea to ride a different bike every day until I went through the whole quiver.  Honestly I thought I had 9 bikes at the time. Don't judge.


1. Sunday - Mountain bike ride on the FS 27.5+.

2. Monday - Camp road commutes on the cross bike.

3. Tuesday - Trying to stay out of the wind on the TT bike

4. Wednesday - Commute on the commuter. This is the point I decided to make it a challenge.

5. Thursday - Trail commute on the 29er. This bike is great to mix up trails and roads.

I can never make it through the technical turn leading up to this.

6. Friday - Road commute on the old road bike. I still like this bike but it feels heavier every time I ride it.


How was your commute today?-capture.jpg
Beautiful Morning.
7. Saturday - Token ride on the old Bridgestone.3.7 miles to keep from breaking the streak. 

8. Sunday - Mountain biking on the fatbike.  Good ride but damn that thing creaks. Gotta fix that.

9. Monday - Road commute on the fast road bike. Unfortunately I always feel faster on this bike than I actually am.

10. Tuesday - Trail commute on the 10 year old 26er. Since this is primarily used in the winter now I didn't' bother to take the ice spikers off it.  I was careful to go easy over rocky sections so I didn't tear them all out.
Same location as the Winter Morning Series


Wrong Tires
 That's all folks.

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog while googling around for articles & images related to "how many bikes are enough"... :) Good stuff here and I liked this 10 in 10 post. Happy riding!

    ReplyDelete